Need for Speed No Limits Coming to VR
Electronic Arts recently announced that Need for Speed™ No Limits VR is in development for Daydream, Google’s platform for mobile VR (virtual reality). Need for Speed™ No Limits VR is scheduled for launch this holiday season and will bring the high-speed thrills of EA’s hit mobile game Need for Speed No Limits to virtual reality for the first time.
Developed by the team at EA’s Firemonkeys studio in Melbourne, Australia, Need for Speed No Limits VR will take players deep into the world of underground street racing as they battle for dominance on the streets of Blackridge. “We’re always looking for ways to make our games more intense, more immersive, and more fun – and we are excited to bring Need for Speed No Limits VR to Daydream,” said Tony Lay, GM of Firemonkeys. He continues- “We think players will love this all-new way to experience the world of Need for Speed No Limits.”
- Players will be able to choose their car and track, before entering an intense new reality of racing action.
- Driving an incredible selection of over 30 of the most exotic and desirable cars on the planet, featuring manufacturers such as Lamborghini, Ford, Mazda, McLaren, Subaru and Dodge.
- Racing 60 events across 12 tracks set in 4 realistic environments, including notable regions such as Central, The Cape, Los Verdes and Blackridge.
- Selecting from 5 event types: Hit List, Special Delivery, Street Race, Speed Run and Checkpoint.
- Competing with players from across the world via event leaderboards with Google Play Games Login.
Need for Speed No Limits VR will be available this holiday season as a premium game for Daydream. Google’s Pixel and Pixel XL are the first Daydream-ready phones available and work with Daydream View.
Sorry - Comments are closed